The Shadowmatch Behavioral Benchmarking System gives you the ability to identify and predict the specific employee behaviors. Habits that are responsible for your teams’ success.
Armed with these powerful insights, you can have a positive impact on how you build, manage, develop and deploy your teams and individual employees.
With more than 20 years of research on the habits and behavior of individuals and teams, Shadowmatch USA has the solution that reveals what makes people succeed in specific roles.
The system provides a ‘positive’ experience for individuals. All employee reports and experiences highlight the positive aspects for the individual and they perceive the worksheet as ‘enjoyable’ since it does not ‘score’ or ‘categorize’ them.
It addresses the entire employee life-cycle and provides value to many different organizational stakeholders (including the individual);
- HR Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Hiring Managers
- Coaches & Team Building Facilitators
- HR/Management Consulting & HR Technology Providers
Genesis of the Shadowmatch research were the following simple questions:
- What makes people successful?
- Why can someone be successful in a role, but then fail at that same role in a different environment?
- Is it possible to predict an individual’s probability of success in a given role?
After spending more than 20 years, and including thousands of participants from industry and education, the conclusion to the research proved the following;
- Top performers in roles always share common habits and behaviors, and …
- The match between the individual habits, the role, and the environment HAS to be in harmony for success
- Matching individuals to the critical habits shared by the top performers in a role gives a prediction of success for both individual and employer
Compared to all other types of assessments, such as personality and psychometrics, behavior was found to be the most accurate and predictable way to address these key questions.
The research resulted in the development of the Shadowmatch Behavioral Benchmarking system, providing support for individuals and employers to accurately measure and predict the probability of an individual to fail or succeed in a specific job or role.
HOW SHADOWMATCH WORKS
Shadowmatch is a cloud-based solution, that presents a list of tasks via online worksheet in order to determine the habits and behaviors of the individual.
By simulating tasks and analyzing how an individual acts, from a list of multiple actions, the system identifies patterns and consistency in the way an individual behaves under specified circumstances.
The result is a highly accurate and detailed ‘map’ of the individual’s habits and their preferences towards behaving in specific ways. The map includes measures for nineteen separate habits, critical habits, attitude, efficiency, and conceptual ability.
Shadowmatch also creates behavioral benchmarks by analyzing and validating groups of individuals who have completed the worksheet. The rapidly created benchmark is unbiased, which avoids common pitfalls of other solutions that use arbitrary or industry profiles.
By using Shadowmatch to match individual habits to a benchmark, organizations can then make scientifically informed decisions about how to develop teams or hire and train current and future employees based upon key system results;
- Dynamic benchmarks (rapidly & objectively developed)
- Benchmark matching reports (to show prediction of success in the same role)
- Personal feedback reports (individual insight and learning for the employee)
- Recruitment specifications (to streamline the recruiting process)
- Interview pack for potential candidates (to help structure and validate interviews)
- Personal development programs for employees (to develop critical employee habits)
In short, Shadowmatch is an elegant system that quickly and cost effectively helps ‘build better teams’ with unfailing accuracy.
The Shadowmatch solution and our approach to helping companies are unique in the marketplace today:
- Shadowmatch is NOT a personality assessment. It is completely behavior-based and a powerful alternative to personality assessments. Behavioral benchmarking delivers results that are far more accurate and applicable to your team and its performance than personality-based systems and psychometrics.
- The Shadowmatch Behavioral Benchmarking System addresses the entire employee lifecycle –from sourcing/recruiting to employee development to promotion to team building and succession planning.
- Behavioral benchmarking enables organizations to identify specific behaviors of team members in given situations and environments. This enables team leaders and all team members to know the specific behaviors that are causing them to succeed or fail in their team interactions and in their individual roles.
- Behavioral benchmarking enables organizations to understand and predict how specific teams and employees will react in given situation and environments.
- The Shadowmatch system delivers truly instantaneous behavioral insights, giving HR the ability to review, analyze and put findings to use immediately. In this way, Shadowmatch puts control back into the hands of HR; no reliance on or waiting for a provider or consultant.
- A competitive fixed cost that can be budgeted for with certainty. Flexible pricing that allows clients to select ongoing guidance from Shadowmatch if preferred.