Employees expect you to invest in their career, training & development.
Shadowmatch supports employee development towards benchmarks that represent key competencies, management roles, succession plans, and higher performance.
The high accuracy of behavioral benchmarking means Shadowmatch can:
- Create behavior-based benchmarks for success in key roles
- Train and educate your employees for optimal success according to their specific behaviors and traits
- Identify specific behaviors and traits that are helping or hindering the success of individuals
- Identify opportunities to develop employees for promotion/succession
This has a dramatic impact on value and your Return On Employment:
- Provides business continuity during employee attrition
- Accurate internal development reduces spend on external recruiting
- Increases employee satisfaction & retention
“Shadowmatch customers who utilize Personal Development Programs have seen a 300% increase in employee retention compared to other departments that did not invest in employee development.”
Develop your talent through the power of behavioral benchmarking.
The Shadowmatch Behavioral Benchmarking System arms you with deep insights into each of your employees’ behaviors, habits, skills and deficits. This enables you to develop individuals with far greater precision and success while also empowering every aspect of your workforce development:
Identify and nurture behaviors that are critical for personal development success in specific roles, teams and functions across the organization.
Create career paths for individuals by matching their behaviors and habits to the tasks, roles and departments that offer the greatest opportunities for success.
Coaching & Mentoring
Coaching & Mentoring
Provide accurate and meaningful guidance to employees at every stage of their professional growth.
Use behavioral benchmarks in talent management to search for individuals who can be developed for key roles and strategic positions.
Identify high-potential candidates for future leadership positions across the organization.
Develop a structured framework of succession planning benchmarks to keep your talent “pipeline” filled with the right individuals for the future.
Interested in a Live demo?
To know how can behavioral benchmarking can help you. Submit a request for live demo.